Where is my CHICKEN?!

When I typed "why is my chicken?", I meant it LITERARY!
I lost my chicken..actually it's not live-chicken, KFC fried chicken

so how's the story begin?

Once day..hm..no no no..Today, I decided to cook some rice to accompany my favorite fried chicken which I've put on the fridge (too complicated to typed refrigerator in this case) for several days.

After cooking the rice, I decided to re-fry the fried chicken.
I took every thing which was needed (frying pan, cooking oil, spatula, etc)

and when I opened the fridge, I COULDN'T FIND THE KFC BOX!
I searched for a moment and I didn't see the red box in that public fridge (actually I am living at a boarding house so I usually put food supply at that fridge, my housemates also do the same thing)
I was a little bit shock....and a though came to my mind
"maybe someone threw it out because it'd been here for several days"

even though, it's hard for me to accept that kind of thought, but what can I do?
because of my curiosity, I decided to take a look at the public trash bin, I hope I can find another evidence to make me sure, someone had thrown away my food supply :{
In the black trash bin, I could see the KFC redbox. hm....I stood in front of the trash bin and kept feeling down..I decided to do another action, I pulled out the box to the surface of the bin. (this time I want to make there is a piece of frozen fried chicken in it)

and quest what did I found?!

the clean CHICKEN BONE!

OMG....Crap crap crap...

I'd never imagined someone will took others' food supply!
GOSH...don't you feel embarrassed to do such as thing...
crap.... I still can't imagine who is the one, who's very GREEDY and SHAMELESS, can do such as thing...(actually I can but..you know why I can't share it here, no enough evidence to point my finger at someone right now)

if you read this post, you may think, "so what? forget it, it's just a piece of priceless fried chicken. you can buy the new one right?"

hey hey hey, the problem is not just about that poor fried chicken ate by beggar, oops I meant Bulgar...but MY MAIN CONCERN about this problem is SAFETY&COMFORT when you're living with other people or sharing the same roof (and the same fridge!)

I can't blame one of my housemates because they're not the only one who enter this house (there are also a housekeeper and her daughter who come and help us everyday)


a couple months ago I also lost one of my favorite pants :(

I don't understand how someone is able to take the things which don't belong to her/him.
BEGGAR! BULGAR! Whatever....
living in Jakarta is not as comfortable as you think!
Even a fried chicken can disappear and ends up in stranger's stomach....


crap crap crap...

some of questions that maybe come up after reading this post:

1. How can you be sure that was your KFC box? everybody can buy the same thing and get the same box?
answer:: Do you know a sticker 'HOT FROM THE OVEN' which we will get if we buy KFC fried chicken just in time after it's just cooked? I got that kind of sticker. and I teared the sticker up to some parts, and I put them back in several area. that's how I identify the box was mine.

2. Did you do anything after finding the truth?
answer:: Sure! I put some note and stick it on the fridge. just simple 'greeting' for the one who took my fried chicken.


(adu bahasa inggrisnya kaku amat yaa..males juga gue baca ulang..maaf ya yang merasa ini bahasa inggris amatiran..stres...next post pake bahasa indonesia aja..jauh lebih expresive! wakakakak)

Thanks for reading

-Sofi Meloni-

0 comments:

Post a Comment