My second shadow

I wish I had only one shadow
I wish I had only one shadow
why I have two shadows
I wish I had only one shadow

my second shadow
I can't see her when I look at the front
she turns herself into hollow
and I can't help myself to confront

is it my fault because I keep walking into bright side
guiding her into dark side behind me

I can see her in the same size of mine
I can see her in the same smile with mine
but she is my shadow
I had never realized I always leave her behind
I had never known her body is always covered by smog
I had never realized she is dying behind

should I stop and walk into dark side
or should I keep walking into bright side
God, why she has to be my second shadow?
why I have to be always the person with shadow?
why can I be friend with my shadow?
is it my fault because I am ignoring her just like a shadow

God, please show me the way to hug my shadow
to accompany her into the bright side with me
to complete our destiny as a 'good' human of yours
and to erase all the pain which my shadow feels because of me...


Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment