Goodbye + Hello online SHOP!

hahahaha

I can't believe I did it!
what did I just do????
when I was surfing facebook for the hundred or even million times of my life, I started thinking and questioning myself.....

"hey! what's wrong with me? I had already decided to stop posting anything on facebook, then why I still open this site every time I start my internet browser?"
and finally, I got the answer!

it is because of online shop on facebook....hahaha

I am addicted to shop via facebook...
come on, it's easy, fast, can be trusted, and it provides lot of things that you hardly find in the real store!

so, I decided to make a new account on facebook to fulfill this need..hahahaha

I've been selecting high-quality OS from my 'real' account and move them to my new account
(no, we can't literary move our friend, but we can re-add them, this is what I meant when I typed 'move'). and I had also deleted almost all of online shop in my 'real' account. I found shoking number of them in my friendlist!
>10% of my friends on facebook are ONLINE SHOP!!!!!

Sometimes, it is annoying when they tag a picture of their products as my photos...
it's OK, if they tag some high-quality clothes or things that not only fit on you but also they are also the things that I need.
However, sometimes they tag unnecessary, embarrassing (such as women's lingerie), useless things as my photos which automatically will be seen by my 'real' friends on facebook...(ends up :: shame on me)

you may wonder, it's my fault because I accepted those Online shop as my friends (or maybe you think I added them by myself)

yeah..yeah, yeah....sometime I added them because I think they're selling interesting stuffs which I may need someday...

lingerie?! hahahahaha....this is funny, actually I had never added lingerie online shop...the facts is, most of korean clothes online shop changes or adds lingerie as their products nowadays...
and the best part is, they TAG YOU ON THE LINGERIE PICTURE AND YOUR FRIENDS WHO SEE THE NOTIFICATION ON THEIR HOMEPAGE, START IMAGINING YOU ON THAT! ...(disgusting) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa


so, that's why I decided to make a new account.
I know I might sound like online shopper-addicts...
believe me, I am not...for the record, I had only shopped 4 times through online store and all of them are clothes...(which I can hardly find on the store : You know my size)^^

are you a shopper too??

Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment