GUY?!



Lots of my friend questioning me..why I rarely write something about guy...hahaha...
you may wonder what I've been looking for until today?
so so so so...here I go..

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun.
Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this.Then see what happens.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
• not a must

2. Smart?
• not a must, but smart guy is hot! wakakakak

3. Preferred age?
• most of women prefer older partner...[I am talking about most of women :)]

4. Preferred height?
• of course taller than me

5. How about sense of humor?
• jangan garing please...kalo ga bisa nge joke..yaudah diem aja...wakakakakak

6. How about piercings?
• no, I'm old fashioned girl actually :)

7. Accepts you for who you are?
• need to be answered????

8. Pink hair?
• pinky boy donk...wakakakakak

9. Mushy or no?
• Pemain sinetron kah?

10. Thin or fat?
• hahahahaha....shame on me (if I dare enough to answer this question)

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
• as long as he is included in human category

12. Long hair or short hair?
• short..long is Ok, as long as not as long as mine (ribet bener dah jawabannya)

13. Plastic or metal?
• what? I am not dating Ken or Buzzerlightyear

14. Smells good?
• sure

15. Smoker?
• uhuk uhuk uhuk uhuk... HELLO! I'm dying here....

16. Drinker?
• I told you, I am old fashioned girl :)

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
• hottie? no thanks

18. Muscular?
• extra point, but not a must

19. Plays piano?
• you're driving me INSANE! to good to be truth...OMG! Sam Tsui

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
• guy + music = HOT! (but not a must, but it's really extra extra point)

21. Plays violin?
• I have to say 'no' this time...kek orang sekarat kalo maen begituan. peace ^^

22. Sings very good?
• not a must. if he can't sing, that's OK...

23. Vain?
• what does it mean anyway?

24. With glasses?
• that's hot..wakakakakak....(not a must)

25. With braces?
• no...

26. Shy type?
• I think it's OK, as long as he can speak up and take great action when it's needed

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
• confused, depends lah

28. Active or passive?
• inisiatif

29. Tight or bomb?
• what??

30. Singer or dancer?
• dancer...whatever..I'll take both :)

31. Stunner?
• occasionally? Hell NO...

32. HipHop?
• ehm...no..They're garing..wakakakak..parah... :)

33. Earrings?
• OMG! are you a gay? (<<<<<<>

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
• HELL NO!

35. Dimples?
• hm...can I choose? it's not something that human can control by their power :)

36. Bookworm?
• ehmm.. I have no idea..

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
• say no to GOMBALIZATION! wakakakak..but I'll never reject some simple love words :)

38. Playful?
• with me only~~~

39. Flirt?
• not too much and not with every girl...

40. Poem writer?
• OMG! I am sensitive girl already, can you imagine I have to spend more time with someone who's as sensitive as me?.....Crap! no thanks...

41. Serious?
• I think everybody should know when they have to be serious and when they don't have to

42. Campus crush?
• no thanks

43. Painter?
• guy + music = HOT, guy + drawing = Cool!

44. Religious?
• it's a good thing :)

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
• HELL NO! are you lack of confidence so you have to do such as thing?

46. Computer games geek Or internet freak?
• depends.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
• BUSET!

48. Loyal or faithful?
• perfect Combination!

49. good kisser
• wakakakakakak (not answering question)

50. loves children??
• Sure


satisfied enough? yeah yeah, I know my types = most of women's type, whatever...


thanks for reading

Sofi_meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment