FACEBOOK = FAKEBOOK??????

Why did I decide to write this topic this time?
hm...because I am getting sick of facebook...getting sick being part of it also...getting sick of myself who also addicted to this website..

I've been using this web for..hm...almost 2 and half years
I have seen lots of things in my home pages... and here I categorized some bad habits which likely come up because of the existence of this website....Remember! I am NOT only criticizing you, you, or you... but also myself..

Status update all the time :: for some 'specific' reasons behind it
1.1 Sharing unnecessary informations such as what we're doing/had done/have been doing/did/etc, so we can stay up2date!....(let's think for awhile :: who's care anyway?)
1.2 Showing off...
1.3 Showing anger to certain target....(by using rude word to show masculinity...(OH Please! if you're brave enough, why don't you tell the person F2F ----Chicken-----)
1.4 Showing sad emotion using exaggerating way (a.k.a alay way)....... OH PLEASE...nobody wants to read your diary through their homepages!
1.5 Selling stuff (no explanation)

Upload upload upload upload, tag tag tag tag....there're some types of photo posted on facebook;
2.1 Normal (after an event or activity)
2.2 A little bit extraordinary (unique poses/in certain places/with certain, famous people)
2.3 Extraordinary (----one face, one pose, different angel, thousands of picture----- they should put this title "help me find the differences pleasee")
2.4 Selling stuff (no explanation)

Refresh your homepage all the time, ....
come on! it's very easy..just right click your mouse, select refresh, then we can look a new thing pops out every second...


do you usually do these things?? It's OK, U're not the only human in the world who do that..

beside those bad habits caused by this website , I had also categorized some types of facebook user...

1. Hey! count me in
"Hi, My name is Mr/Mrs one, I decided to use FB because I want to be counted as update person"

2. What's going on there?
"Hi, my name is Mr/Mrs two, I need to know every single thing which's going on around me! where my friend went yesterday, how my Ex is, etc. see!I can more than enough information from this page

3. Come on, Grab it fast sis!
"Hi, my name is Mr/Mrs three, I am selling stuffs, check my photo albums please"

4. How much it is?
"Hi, my name is Mr/Mrs four, I am too shy/lazy to go to store, so better for me to get the things from here..."

5. I am normal
"Hi, my name is Mr/Mrs five, I am using facebook because I am normal...[Seriously??]

6 I am an angel, very nice person*
"Hi, My name is Mr/Mrs sixth. Actually I am looking for damn SYMPATHY from others, I always comment on ANY status (of people that I know), and try to show that I care of them, but there is actually -the piiip- purposes BEHIND. I like to write so damn lebay words and voila! This evil is finally being a pure "angel" from goddamn heaven in front of public...

7. The last but not least type*
"I am your SPY from other planet"

*opinions from others. Thanks! :))
which category do you belong to? none of above? It's fine if you don't agree with me, all of these freaking judgments are based on my Opinion only! :))
It is OK, if you have different opinions


Please..don't be mad after reading all my opinions above.... I couldn't find a better place to share it, so I posted these words here! on my blog! please always remember! I am not only criticizing you you you or you but also myself... I do, NOT ONLY several things which I mentioned above but MOST of the them...hahahaha....so we're on the same page reader!

now, what are you waiting for??? come on, refresh your facebook homepage ASAP!


****if you have more types of these things beside that I'd already mention above, you can share it with me...*****


thank you for reading!
-Sofi Meloni-

0 comments:

Post a Comment