DAY 36 (OH! BIG HOLE!)

YUP!

I just realized that I have been digging holes since I start to make excuses to delay or not to do the thesis on time.
I got lots of excuses and I still have lots of stock here in my mind

and TADAAAAA

I got a big hole!

I wassss so lazyyyy... and yes I did underestimate everything
so, instead of building a great foundation for my thesis, I was busy digging a hole and the hole get bigger and bigger...

everytime I try to close the hole, I create another hole
and now the holes gather and turn themself into BIG GIANT HOLE which will explode

OOOOOOO..... I wish I could bury myself in the hole and never come up..(and everything is finished)

u may don't understand what I just said,
tu sum up, my thesis is so keteteran...
my mentor told me to finished my chapter 2 + start doing my chapter 3 in two weeks and now I got only 8 pages of unfinished chapter 2...
wanna cry + wanna blame myself but... why I can't change? why I kept repeating the same mistakes?

here what I did (some holes)

1. open facebook everytime I start up my computer
2. fall asleep after <30 minutes reading theory
3. enjoy weekends alot
4. using 'busy at work' as an excuses
5. always thinking "it's easy, I can do it later"
6. always thing others are also in the same situation :: lazy
7. doing nothing and keep talking like now
8. delay everything and evertime
9. keep promising and break the promise
10. blame everything
11. REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKES MORE THAN 3 TIMES!


I am not stuck! I am just lazy~~~~~~~


Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment