Day 22 (Another Dream)

Hello there..long time no see
don't ask me about my thesis..I got lots of works to do (including the thesis) so I would be very glad if you stop asking me about that

hey! guest what! I had another dream last night..and it was painful but sweet in the end...

So in my dream.. I was playing 'igo' (Japanese chess) with my sister and the whole family was watching us.
(yeah.. I don't even know both of us can play this kind of game..hahahaha)



and yeah... my sister was the winner and I was the loser,
and the penalty was very unpredictable

since I was the loser, I had to agree to be deported to Japan and live with my grandmother's EX admirer

(imagine how great it was...my grandmother's ex admirer was a RICH + WEALTHY Japanese and he was going to adopt me as his grand daughter)

ckckckckckck

in my dream I was very angry with the arrangement and stomp the floor several times.
I also made some silly movement on the floor to show how unsatisfied I was with the plan. (hahahahaha)

Finally, after crying a lot... I was forced to take the car to the airport..
in that car, there was a translator...and I asked him alot about what was going on (using English)
when we were talking it was like we had a chemistry... (hahahaha)

and... TADAAAA!!! someone texted me and finally woke me up...

-THE END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment