People These Days Are So Full of Themselves.

In a face to face conversation, what's matter the most to you (please put the following options in order)?
A. Your opinion
B. Your accomplishment
C. Your life
D. Your update
E. Your pet
F. Your travel agenda
G. Your latest funny moment
H. Let's say anything that related to you.
I. Two way conversation.

If you somehow prioritize A to H, I still will listen to you on several first times.
However, if you don't even care for option I, be careful, you may have narcissistic syndrome and sorry, I AM COMPLETELY SICK OF IT.

Don't take me wrong, I love listening to people's story. I always believe that I can learn something from anyone who trusts me enough to share their experience, BUT if I  try to share something and the person ignore it and seems more interested to share their story, then... goodbye. Sorry, I got no time for that.

It's totally different case if it's in social media. You can be all about yourself in your own social media. You have your social media and can "brag" about your achievement there. That's the point of social media anyway!

Please be reminded that IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT in FACE TO FACE conversation.
Do you think that you really need to re-tell / re-brag about it in face to face conversation?

Oh Gosh! Get me out of there pleaseeee~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment