WHAT?! already DAY 31???!!!!

wuuuuuhuuuuu.....

it's already day 31 and I have not done anything serious (I meant it this time)
wait wait wait wait

this time I have a good excuse!

I am working now... (hahahaha)

in my early days at my new office, I do nothing but observing, attending the seminar, etc
but yes, I was tired ... very tired...
sometime I went home (my kost) around 7 p.m or 8 p.m and after that the rest of night I spent it in front of my laptop... yeah you know, playing the useless but interesting thing, facebook...Aaaaa.... I should really start hating this website!

there were lots of things happening in my lufe and everything moves quickly..(excepet my thesis progression)
later (maybe) I'll post something funny that happened during my early day at work.. hahaha

bye... I am going to do my thesis now..

Have a nice weekend


Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment