Between Day 12 and 13 -Midnite (Sweetest Dream)



helloooo.....
today (day 13)
I am so happy...(even though I haven't made any progress for my next consultation :P)

I had a dream!
A wonderful one!
dream about class, old friend, my EX-crush (is it the right term, anyway??), coffee, high heels, dinner,
oooo..let's wrap all of them into 4 words L-O-V-E!

hahahaha
maybe it is the effect of watching too many romantic scene since before I sleep I watched like about 8 episodes of "Samantha Who?"
*it is a romantic comedy series anyway

OK back to our major topic!

yes! I had a dream.. a very sweet one..
I rarely have this kind of dream lately (usually I got nightmare instead)

So here the story of my dream
(do not laugh because I may/definitely sound silly + mostly everything seemed nonsense)

The story began when I entered a computer laboratory and met someone over there
he was my former senior
(I didn't know him very much in the past I even wonder why I could recall his face in my dream)
He said 'hi' and the story was going on until I had to leave the lab because there was the next class after mine. I get out from that class but I had to return like about 3 times to that class because...
1. I forgot my bag
2. I forgot something again
3. I forgot something again

In my dream I was so silly... I sneaked into the class and got caught, shamed on me ( but in my dream I enjoyed it! GREAT!)
then I walked downstairs...
and I just realized that I was wearing my former senior's shoes (+ with his socks)
(don't ask when did I put it on! it is a dream!)

I passed like a huge meeting (downstairs) and at that time I wore a formal suit (TADAA!!)
and one of my friend started teasing me because of how do I look (weird, I don't even know where she came from)
she called someone and asked him to check out my appearance....(let's just called him youdontneedtoknow)
at that time I was in hurry, I wanted to go to the 1st floor to find my brown high-heel (weird, I put my heels in campus??? and I was really sure where I put it!)
After I put off the socks but still wore the shoes,

I went to downstairs and..... someone stopped me on my way

yes, it was youdontneedtoknow.
he stopped me and said that I was looked slimmer than before (HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE FUNNIEST DREAM EVER)
I was happy since it have been long time since my last contact with youdontneedtoknow
and when I told him that I was about to get my shoes, he offered to accompany me
ooooooo isn't that sweet!
(what on earth he would do something like that! never in the real life!)
and we went downstairs (together)

when I put on my heels (hahahaha) he came to me with two cups of coffee (again, isn't that sweet!)
and he gave it to me with a some kind of ticket
after wearing that heels, I felt like it boosted my self confidence to 200%

I went upstairs again and met my former senior and gave him his shoes

and suddenly youdontneedtoknow asked me to have a dinner (A DATE) with him
Oh MY GOD!

I was so happyy....
and when we were about to start our date, stupid phone downstairs (in real life) RANG so loud and woke me up!

bye bye youdontneedtoknow
I wish we could really have a real date (in real life)
hahahahaaaaa
I know it's impossible (do not ask why!), even just in my dream it can't happen.

whatever, I was so happy even though it just a silly dream.... :)
Oke I sound creepyyyy..... time to end this silly story XD

Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment