Dreams!

aaaa....

Why everybody seems so sure about their dreams
OK OK.....it is a good thing to know, but the bad part is I am not sure about mine...

I have lots of dream....yeah..when I said lots....it meant LOTS (many, much, whatever)
that is why, now I am confused which one I should start with...

Many successful people said that

"having dream is a good thing and it is the basic of successful life"

yeah, that is true...
but only for those who fight, put full effort, and also work hard to reach their dream...
and what am I doing right now?
I am confused and wasting time by thinking, thinking, and thinking.
(I'm also confused what I am thinking about?)

there is an article in the magazine
the title is "Manggapai Mimpi di Langit (-Langit)"
the writer told a story of her friend who worked hard to reach his/her dreams.
her friend's ambition was to go to Germany and Her friend did not just DREAM and STOP at that point. On the other hands, her friend took a course to learn Germany language, and finally got a scholarship from the course and went to Germany.

Her friend's dream was not only that...her friends came up with new dream, he/she wanted to go Britain, and after applying to British Council, her friend got another opportunity to go and study there. After 2 years, he/she came back to Indonesia and in the end he/she decided to buy a one way ticket to Britain and now he/she is living there. The writer explained that her friend's condition in Britain was not so good. However, her friend said

"Hidup gue memang sialan di sini, tapi gue happy. Gue menjalani konsekuensi atas pilihan yang sudah gue ambil dengan senang. Iya sih gue laper hehe, tapi gue tinggal di Inggris bo!"

and the writer wrote her comment

"siaul, dia memukul saya telak. dia membuat saya sadar kalau rasa ingin itu bisa dipenuhi seketika, umurnya pendek. mimpi dan cita-cita harus diusahakan. Perlu ketabahan dan keteguhan untuk menggapainya. Mimpi dan cita-cita tak bisa hanya sebatas di mulut.
Langit itu di atas sana, bukan di langit-langit."
-Candra Widanarko-
(@CandraWidanarko)



This article made me realize that even though I have lots of dream, it will be useless unless I do something to reach it and make it REAL....

I need to work hard from now on..to reach my dream.
At first, I think I need to make up my mind and ask the main question before I start doing anything
I need to know
"WHAT IS ACTUALLY MY TRULY DREAM?"
"WHAT DO I WANT TO DO?"

I hope that my dreams will not stay as 'dreams' forever...I really hope that all of them (or at least most of them) are going to be happened. And I know, I can not just sit and wait for it, I need to chase it, run as fast as I can to reach it.

Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment