Another JUNK!

what daaa

why my English is sooooooo LAME
yeah, lame, lame, and lame

why why why?
Because I can not even write something which is exaggerating by using complicated structure.

What I can do is just write one by one simple sentences and then full stop!

Moreover, the punctuation (is punctuation the right term?eee... I don't think so), I meant the word that we use to connect sentence to sentence (such as Moreover, Therefore, However) is not really placed on its original place.

and not to forget that, I am using ordinary (what?!) vocabularies....


(Good, now you don't understand what I am saying, huh?)


Sofi Meloni

2 comments:

  1. Conjunction kyny yg u mksd hahahaha..

    Qta senasib, gw jg sedih dgn minimnya vocab gw haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least now You're writing ur thesis
    (by using magical words) hahahhha

    good luck then :)

    ReplyDelete