Huge Mess!


Huge Mess!
My room is dirty
There are lots of laundry to be done,
There are lots of dishes,
The books are everywhere
The sheet needs to be changed,
The clean clothes need to be organized,
The book needs to be read and reviewed,
The assignment needs to be done,
The business plan needs to be reviewed,
The course need to be finished,
I got endless to do list in my life :(
There are too many things which are needed to be done soon and I have no idea which one should I start first..

I start with the cleaning stuff.. Hopefully, clean room provides well-organized spirit for the one who is in it…
Let’s count the thing that I have done,
At least I have finished the group assignment for this week,
At least I have sent the application letter,
At least I have cooked the dished I wanted to eat,
At least I have watched the movie which are nominated for MTV movie award
At least by tomorrow I will have finished one more assignment for the next two week..
And the most important thing,

at least I have got more than enough sleep recently :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment