It is raining outside


As I am sitting on the bus, looking out the window, I can see the tears of the sky are playing with road..
As I move my head to the other side, I could see that most of people who are queuing in front of me (because there is no seat left for their butt) seem as desperate as I do.
I don’t bring an umbrella..
The life saver tool that costs less than 10 bucks.
At the time like this, I wish I had bought one
I wish I had brought one with me, even the broken one.
I believe everybody’s wish at this time is the rain would stop in a short time.
My condition is not better than anybody on this bus.
My shoes are wet,
My hair seem dirty, wet, and untouchable,
My clothes are dirty and wet,
And my face?
It’s just like I have fought the giant monster who has just split all over my body
From head to toes.

I have to run, and hopelessly trying to avoid the tears of the sky..
Sometime I walk slowly, and then people start wondering what happen to me. I seem like a dramatic person who hopelessly tries to enjoy the rain.
Then I start running, well.. It seems hopeless since my hand could never cover my body completely.
As soon as I arrive in the building,
I run to the room where I can ‘groom’ myself to make it looks not as bad as it is…
I take out the comb and try to comb my wet stinky hair..
It doesn’t help at all..
Now I look like a pervert who put too much hair conditioner..
I grab some tissue and try to dry my wet shoes.. And yup.. It is useless..
After doing everything that I could do to ‘fix’ the horrible appearance of mine..
I decided to end the useless efforts.
I look at myself in the mirror and I can definitely see a person who just caught the rain…
It is normal.. And it happens to everybody..
I believe I am not the only one in this condition..
I walk to the place I should be
I open the door,
I can see most of the members of the room are here…
And they look ‘perfect’
There is no sign they had the same rain as I did before.
They seem perfect
As if they just came from the bright sky by sliding down from the rainbow at the same time I was chased by the giant monster who kept splitting on me.
Oh… What a beauty of rainy day

0 comments:

Post a Comment