Long Time No see (November edition)

Hola hola halollaaaa... long time no see....


HOW ARE YOU???

well, This morning. I just taught my students how to reply to "how are you?" question.
and for their level, there are only 3 options

1. I am happy
2. I am fine
3. I am sad

and How am i now?

hmmm..... I am.... fine :)

my life is OK, I've got no serious problem lately (Thanks God for your bless :) )

Now, I am waiting for my graduation in November, 19th 2011
and YES! it's next Saturday (not this Saturday)


and yeah.. I am now busy regretting (hahahha) about my stupidity related to my preparation for the graduation......

and now, I am on my (HALF) DIET.... hahahaha



I am so nervous...
I don't know why, but it feels like I am going to have my second thesis exam...
Hope everything is going to be OK as usual :)


Happy Monday everyone



0 comments:

Post a Comment