The dream of dream [PART 1]

I am too lazy to open my eyes, but I feel the shine of sunshine has been trying to wake me up.
I open my eyes and I can see the wooden ceiling of my room. I can see the window has been opened and I can feel the fresh air playing come and go in my lungs.

I wake myself up and loosen some part of my body. Actually, I am still in love with my wooden bed and its pillow. it's like they screaming "Don't leave us too soon", but I know there are lots of interesting thing waiting for me out there :)




I walk to the the window and now I can feel the fresh air running into my lungs.
It's like I can hear the trees, the grasses, and the sky are saying "good morning" at the same time.


My heart starts beating faster than before when I see a man under a tree is waving at me. I am sure he is also smiling but I can't see his face clearly because of the shine of sunshine. I wave back and smile.


To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment