Deep Down The Sea



I love water...

The deeper I go the happier I would be..


I used to swim at the surface

I can feel the sun
The wind
The sound of the wave
The sound of the dancing trees



But it was not enough for me

I want more..



I believe somewhere deeper down there

There is more..


Something worth to be found


I decided to go deeper..

leave the beauty of the beach

And to swim deeper into ocean



The deeper I go,

The harder for me to remember the warm of sun,



It is dark, cold, and lonely



I still believe that there's must be something waiting for me,

In the bottom of this endless ocean,



At the moment, I am lost

In the loneliness, dark, and cold of the ocean

I've tried to communicate with fish
But they don't understand
And they seem scare of me,



I miss the beach.

I miss the day I can feel the warm of the sun

The wind,
I miss everything..


I have gone this far,

There is no way that I swim back to the surface,

I have to finish my journey,
No matter what waiting for me in the bottom,
I have to move on,
And find the answer for the misery of ocean,




I may find treasure down there,

I may find mermaid land


Or.. I may find nothing but empty bottom


The worst, maybe I don't have enough time to reach the bottom,



Still, I have to keep moving forward..



Move my feet,

Hold my breath,

And believe in what I believe,


See u down there.




Sofi Meloni


0 comments:

Post a Comment