Day 183 (FINISH LINE)

bye bye papers
bye bye revision
bye bye stress (for awhile)
bye bye ms.stay up late
bye bye nightmares
HORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finished! yeah It's finished...MY THESIS IS FINALLY FINISHED AND HAS BEEN SUBMITTED! Horaaaaayyy!!!!! Well, It was long time since my last post related to my thesis thing... so here everything that you need to know about it:
DAY 170 = THESIS EXAM DAY (DEFENSE DAY)
and yeah.. I passed...and I got B! (Yeah.. I sound excited, (well, I wasn't this excited at the fist ti,e because I expected an "A")
but nowwww
I AM VERY EXCITED!
Finally.. I can say
"bye bye burdens, bye bye nightmares, bye bye revision.................hahhahahaaaa"


its feel like.............
I can fly as free as a bird

I can swim as free as a mermaid
I can dance as free as crazy dancers on
dangdutan show
I can scream as free as person on the top of a mountain

finallyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~
I am gonna miss this moment... the moment when I am finally free!
yeah! freeeee once again:
bye bye papers
bye bye Tiana, Naveen, and everyone in
The Princess and The Frog
bye bye revision bye bye stress (for awhile)
bye bye ms
.stay up late
bye bye nightmares
bye bye precious time

bye bye red pen, stabilo, and everything!

bye bye.... I'll miss you all.. some day.. not today....


and
welcome real life ! *please be nice to me :)
Sofi Meloni

0 comments:

Post a Comment