Day 113 [IT'S MY BIRTHDAY]




huyuuuu... it's already 113 days since I started writing thesis and yeah today is my birthday
15th of June!

How old am I now? try to guess, if u guess I am older than 22, I'll pounch u right in ur face,,,hahahaha (crazy birthday girl)!

birthday means I can make WISHES!

I'm 22 now and I wish I could.....

1. be more mature in seeing the meaning of life
2. make my family happy
3. finish my thesis in time and get a great or good result
4. master English as if it is my first tongue language
5. find someone (hahahaha)
6. enjoy my life as usual
7. know which step I should choose for my future
8. date someone like Mr.chef in -Pasta- korean series (hahaha)
9. do great job at work
10. get unlimited wishes....
11. get unremarkable delicious gigantic cheesecake for my birthday cake!


0 comments:

Post a Comment