Answering Random Questions from Facebook Note



A - AVAILABLE: for what? to talk to?
B - BIRTHDAY: !5th of June
C - CRUSHING ON: Julian McMahon & Hyun Bin (Recently)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Energen (Product of Indonesia)
E - EASIEST PERSONS TO TALK TO: hmmm.... depend
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Lazy Song (and that make me even lazier than before)
I - IN LOVE WITH: Hyun Bin (silly :P)
J - JUGGLED: ???
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Killed something
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 14 - 15 hours
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2
O - ONE WISH: I wish I could get unlimited wishes
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My Mother
R - REASON TO SMILE: Remember the most embarrassing moment recently
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Tua Tua Keladi
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: whose? yours? take a look by urself!
V - VEGETABLE(S): I am not sure the name in English
W - WORST HABIT: I can be driven by my mood easily (strange structure of written English)
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: ha???
Y - YOYOS ARE: toy which can not be played by everybody
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Snake
RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU
Your favorite number: 8
What color do you wear most: Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow, Oranges
Least favorite color: Blue
What are you listening to: Music
Are you happy with your life right now: yeah even though it's a little bit static + lots of pressure
What is your favorite class in school: English!
Who are your best friends: Mrs. S + Mrs. B (hehehe)
Are you outgoing: depend
Favorite pair of shoes: Plump Heels (even though I haven't got one)
Can you dance: Sure, wanna see? bring ur blindfold XD
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: Let me try first, Okay?
Can you whistle: I can Scream, it sounds more clear than a whistle!
Cross your eyes: Cross the street? do you think I am the daughter of Frankenstein?
Can you walk with your toes curled: "Miss, I wanna pee"
Do you believe there is life on other planets: Yeah!
Do you believe in miracles: YES! and also coincident
Do you believe in magic: hm... witch? YEAH! hAhahha
Love at first sight: uuuu... yeah.. in the movie
Do you believe in Santa: Nooo because I'd never got any present from him :(
Do you know how to swim: Yeah, I know how to swim but I can't do practically XD
Do you like roller coasters: Sure!
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: what show? Masterchef? sure, I can eat them
Have you ever been on a plane: So what?
Have you ever asked someone out? So What?
Have you ever been to the ocean? So What?
Have you ever painted your nails: Yes! I drew Monalisa 3D on my nail (hahahaha)
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside: hmm.. cold
What radio station do you listen to: hmmm.... are u sure Radio still exists?
What was the last restaurant you ate at: KFC!
What was the last thing you bought: Trouser
What was the last thing on TV you watched: Andy lau's Movie (it's playing now anyway)
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you took a picture of: My sister (with her ugly+alay face)
Who was the last person you said I love you to: hm... Lupaaaaaa
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out: Uuuu yeah.... what a relief
Ever cried yourself to sleep: Nope
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: Nope
Ever cried over the opposite sex: Not yet XD
Do you cry when you get an injury: Old Times
Certain songs that make you cry: Because I am a woman
HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person? You think?
LOOK AT ME:
What is your current hair color: Black
What is your eye color: Black
What is your skin color: hm.. Yellow!
CURRENTLY WEARING:
What shirt are you wearing: Sleepwear T-shirt
Pants: Sleepwear pants
Shoes: nope
Necklaces: nope
Underwear: sleepwear (hahahha)
IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favorite eye color: anything but Red... *scary
Short or long hair: Short of course!
Height: Taller than me
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to jail: ask the police
Mooned someone: what is the meaning of mooned?
Thought about suicide: Craziest thing ever
Laughed so hard you cried: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Cried in school: HUHUHUHUHUHU
Thrown up in a store: HEHEHEHEHEHE
Wanted to be a model: HIHIHIHIHIHIHI
Seen a dead body: NONONONONONONONO
Been on drugs: cough drug (obat batuk)
Gone skinny dipping: ha??
THIS OR THAT :
Pepsi or Coke: Fanta or Ice tea or Sweet Ice tea
McDonald's or Burger King: KFC
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberry
Meat or Veggies: MEAT!
TV or Movie: BOTH
Guitar or Drums: Piano or keyboard
Adidas or Nike: don't care
Chinese or Mexican: food? people? be clear please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment