STRESS OUT!


Oh God!!!!! helppppp... (OMG! now I am exaggerating)

I have got so many things to do at the same time,
and the bad side is they are not options, they are my responsibilities....(don't understand? never mind)

yeah! I have to do everything which is my responsibility

tons of assignments (*puke)
tons of quizzes (*faint)
tons of lesson plan (*wake up again)
+ tons of housework, I live in a boarding house but I still have lots of thing to do with my room, my laundry, my dishes....(*faint for the second time)

plussssss

tons of problems! (*wake up for the second time)

waaaa....

the conslusion = I FEEL OVERLOADED!

if I were a computer, I would have been freezing permanently
if I were a blackberry, I would have been black out!
if I were a marker, I would have lost all of my ink!


OMG~~~~~

pleaseeeee... I need better time management because everything seems falling apart separately!

well! It is my decision of life and all of them are my responsibilities! I have to wake up! roll up my sleeves and ... and,,,, and... faint again... hahahaha

nope nope!
I'll take a deep breath and roll up my sleeve, roll up the other sleeve, and finally say
"I CAN DO IT!""COME ON!!!!!! you rock Sofi!!!"

be right back*faint for awhile because of overloaded energy!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment